Search This Blog

Monday, February 25, 2019

Wow I haven’t posted anything in a while! I’ve been super busy with a play, but I plan on making more time for posting. I gave not been cooking anything lately. But I need make some crepes on Saturday, and I forgot to add the butter and three eggs. So they were a lot thicker than what they were supposed to be. Haha. I was teaching one of my friends how to ride the other day. It went pretty well. I don’t have any pictures sadly.  I am actually at the play right now. And I’m sorry it’s such a short post, there isn’t really anything to post about. But like I said before I will do my best posting more often now.

6 comments:

  1. What kind of play Kalia?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was called the enchanted bookshop. So main characters came to life to help save the bookshop. I was back stage crew. And next month I will be in advanced theatre for the first time, but I’ll be acting. (Lets hope and pray that all goes well) 😬😬😂😂

      Delete
    2. Oh, sounds fun. My sister and I are thinking about joining The Academy of the Arts, which is a ministry that produces Christian plays.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I own one horse, shes a Quarter horse, buckskin, shes 29 years old but still rid-able, and about 14.6 hands. Shes really sweet and good with little kids. My cousin who's only four can ride her all by herself, without me leading her.

      Delete