Search This Blog

Saturday, March 30, 2019

I was reading a post on Lilly’s Tidbits  and I really think y’all should check it out. She was reading Beth’s  blog, and Bet was talking about abortion. We need to stop abortion it is not right. It is sick and wrong. Could you imagine, one of those baby’s could have been the person to heal our broken country? Someone’s future wife or husband? A paster? Doctor? Who knows? We won’t ever know if we keep killing these innocent baby’s who don’t even have a say whether they live or not. Everyone say that a woman should be able to do what she wants, but what about the man who also made that baby? Shouldn’t he get a say in what happens to it?? That baby is just as much his as it is hers. Baby’s have a right to live. We have no right murdering them. We all need to come together and stop this, once and for all.  I can’t just sit around any longer and let baby’s die left and right. It’s just not right. The Bible says “you shall not murder” and yet, that’s exactly what we are doing. IT NEEDS TO STOP!!!

5 comments:

  1. Amen Kalia!!!!!!!!!!!!! Preach it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kalia!! I met you through Izzy’s blog!! It sounds like we have a lot in common!!☺️☺️ I also LOVE horses, (I live on a ranch in northwest USA☺️), I love the circle c adventures books and Mrs.Marlow (Have you ever met her in real life? I got to once! It was awesome! She came to my state and I talked to her at a convention!) I also know Lilly and Izzy as bloggers, and I love cooking and baking!
    Yay! I can’t believe I found afellow horse loving country girl blogger!!

    I have a blog @ www.littlerancher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I also reposted Beth’s post about abortion bc it was so well said!!! We can’t change the ones for abortion but God can!! So pray!!

      Delete
    2. That's awesome that you live on a ranch! I've seen you on the Andi Carter's blog. i actually live like an hour and a half away from Mrs. Marlow! I LOVE your blog!! how long have you been blogging for? yes, we need to share that post as much as we can!

      Delete
    3. Oh wow!! Do you see her often? I’ve been blogging for almost 2 years! I love your blog too!

      Delete