Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Hey Y'all!!

So, this post I will be talking about me, and saying some random facts about me. Hope y'all enjoy! 
         

1. How tall are you?
    I am 5'4"

2. How old are you?
     I just turned fifteen last month

3. What's your favorite color?
     Black, and Lime Green

4. What's your favorite book/series?
   Circle C adventures and milestones. And the Mandie series.

5. Favorite Band and song?
   I don't really have a favorite, but I like Jamie Grace, Rend Collective, and Francesca Battistelli.
   Some of my favorite songs are: sixteen, by Jamie Grace, Free as a Bird, by Rend collective, free to be me, by Battistelli, and A Cover is not the Book, from Mary Poppins Returns.

6. What child are you? oldest, youngest, or middle?
    I am the youngest of four. I have two older brothers and one older sister. My sister is 23, the my brother, 21, and then my other brother is 18. 

7. What are your two favorite animals?
   My top favorite is Quarter horses, then my second favorite is Silver Labradors.

8. Favorite ice cream?
    Definitely mint chocolate chip. 

9. what's your favorite book of the Bible and why?
   Proverbs. It is so full of knowledge and wisdom, for almost any situation in your life.

10.  Favorite season?
    Summer

11. Night owl, or early bird?
    Night owl all the way!

12. Favorite holiday?
    Thanksgiving!

I hope you all enjoyed this! It was really fun to do! 
What would your answers have been? Tell me in the comments! 
  













8 comments:

  1. Thanks for taking my suggestion Kalia! I am a bit younger than you, almost 14. Proverbs is such a good book! I love mint chocolate chip ice cream. And I love Rend Collective!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. How tall are you?
    I am 5'9"

    2. How old are you?
    fifteen

    3. What's your favorite color?
    Black, and blue

    4. What's your favorite book/series?
    Circle C adventures and milestones.

    5. Favorite Band and song?
    I really like the song sixteen by thomas Rrett

    6. What child are you? oldest, youngest, or middle?
    I am the middle, two above me and two below!

    7. What are your two favorite animals?
    My favorite is Quarter horses, and Labradors.

    8. Favorite ice cream?
    Definitely mint chocolate chip.

    9. what's your favorite book of the Bible and why?
    Matthew!

    10. Favorite season?
    Spring

    11. Night owl, or early bird?
    Night owl all the way!

    12. Favorite holiday?
    Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was fun getting to know you a bit better, Kalia!! I like mint icecream too, but my absolute favorite is cookies 'n cream or cookie dough. Basically all the cookie flavors. ����

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Cookie dough is probably my second favorite, or coffee.... I don't know, I like almost all ice cream! Hahahaha!!

      Delete
  4. Hey,
    Mint chip definitely.
    Circle C or Jannete oke, and most books by Kim Vogel Sawyer.
    More a early bird, but can be both :)
    And I think I will stop there. Thanks for the post!

    ~A Daughter of Christ~

    ReplyDelete