Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Well I'm new to this whole blogging thing, but I am super excited about it. I will hopefully be posting every other day, but I can't guarantee that I will be able to do that. 😂 I will be posting about my life, Bible verses that have really stuck out to me, funny things I do with my friends, and good food I've eaten, tried, seen, or want to make. I also want to do a horse breed on almost every post, and other horse stuff. I love western riding, quarter horses and barrel racing. I actually haven't ever barrel raced, but I've watched other people do it and have become pretty interested in it. I want to become a horse trainer and I would also like to do other things with horses, but nothing in particular.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kalia, I am also new to the blogging world, so I can totally relate. You are doing good!
    Lilly @ tidbitsofahomeschoolgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lilly! I love your blog! You are also doing really well!

      Delete
    2. Glad you checked it oit!

      Delete