Search This Blog

Thursday, June 3, 2021

Life Update!!

 Hey guys, 

its been a few months since I have posted on either of my blogs. Life has gotten really overwhelming and busy this year, so I'll make some main points.

  • I turned Seventeen in February 
  • I am over halfway done with my first year of college
  • I have figured out I am not a 4.0 college student
  • I have reached out to my biological Dad, and we are now talking 
  • I decided to go to Emmaus during 2022-23 school year after I graduate
  • I am looking for a new job, one that I will hopefully be able to have thought out the summer and next school year 
  • I will not be going back to Centralia college next school year, but rather do my senior year at home and learn some life skills such as how to rent a house, file taxes, find good insurance etc. 
The camp I live at in Brooklyn Washington will be fully open this year, and we have a semi new week long camp, which is SO exciting!!!! Camp will be starting the last week of the month! anyone who is near or in Washington should check out the camp!  

last year and this year I have been doing a lot of reading, last year I read 192 books, most of them were over 800 pages long. that being said, I thought I would share some with you! if you have any questions, just ask away!!
 Beyonders Trilogy, by Brandon Mull. Super good books.
 Ages 10+
I say that age just because of the reading level, its totally fine for younger kids to listen to. 

Wars of the realm, by Chuck black. Thi is my Absolute favorite Trilogy
Ages 12+ 
twelve might be a little young, just because this book can be a little intense, but it is sooo good!!

Brotherband Chronicles, by John Flanagan 
Ages 11+
great books, written by the same guy who wrote Rangers Apprentice. His series' overlap which is really cool 

High Hurdles, by Laurine Snelling
Ages 12+
This is a more real-life based series, with good messages. lots of horse stuff


Keeper of the Lost Cities, by Shannon Messenger
Ages 10+
This is my current favorite series. IT IS SOOOOO GOOD! action packed, easy to read, but still exciting. lots of detail

Dreamhouse kings, Robert Liparulo 
Ages 10+
younger kids would enjoy listening, but they might get scared. these books are a lot like Frank Petretti books, but in my opinion they are much better.

Maze Runner, by James Dashner
Ages 14+ 
these books are more intense, some kissing and swearing, overall they are good. but I personally wouldn't really recommend until you are 15 or 16

Hagenheim series, Melanie Dickerson
14+
these are Christian romance. I would say more Christian than romance, but it has too much romance to say it wasn't a romance. This series are the classic princess stories reimagined 




There are many more... too many to name on here. But if you are curious on what the others are, or want more details on the ones I did name, just ask. my email and Instagram are on my "About Me" page.






No comments:

Post a Comment