Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Happy November ya'll!

Well, Thanksgiving is coming up, it's fall, and it's been raining like crazy.
Heres a little update on my life. 
So at the beginning of September I went with my friends to visit their family in South Carolina, we were there for two weeks. When we got home college started, and so did the cold weather. This is my first year in running start. For those of you who don't know what that is, it is basiclly extra college for those who are still in high school or those who haven't gotten their high school diploma. A few weeks ago I started my first job at the collge childcare place, and yesterday I went into centerville, which is a wetren store in my town, to try and get a second job becasue driving over 40 miles a day in a truck gets expensive after a while. at the beginning of the year I made a goal to read 115 books this year, I'm currently at 80, I fell behind because a lot happened this summer, so hopefully I will be able to catch up, and maybe even go over my goal. If any of you know of books under 400 pages, please tell me in the comments! well, that's about all I have, have a good month, stay warm, power through school, and don't forget about Veterans Day on wednesday!!

2 comments:

  1. Fun hearing from you!!! Sounds like it’s pretty busy over there ;) good luck with school and your job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s been very busy! Thanks! You should go check out my new blog!!

    ReplyDelete