Search This Blog

Friday, April 5, 2019

HEY GUYS!

So I have a question, how do you post a blog post under a different tab then the home tab? 
I have no clue how to do half the stuff on this blog, so I want to thank  you all for being patient with me and helping me learn how to use blogger. 

AND NOW FOR THE SECOND THING!

It's less than a week to enter into the writing contest! I will be honest, I have no story entries so far, and to keep the contest going I need five entries. the due date is April 10th.
 That is only next week! So please enter! If you would like to read over the rules go to THIS link. 
And if you think i should just call it off please let me know in the comments.

5 comments:

  1. So Kalia, go to your page section and you'll see you all your pages. Click "edit". You'll then be able add whatever you want to that page. Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Kalia!
    I know I said I wouldn't be able to enter the contest, but if there is still time to enter, I'd love to. I have time to write now :D Hoping you'll see my story in your email soon!
    ~Izzy

    ReplyDelete