Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Awesome Blogger Award // tag

Okay, so this is my first time ever getting tagged! 
I’m gonna guess I’m doing this right, and please tell me if it’s wrong.  
The lovely Damara tagged me, thank you!

R U L E S :
1.Thank the person who tagged you.
2.Answer all the questions.
3.Tag a least five other people and let them know you tagged them.
4.Give them 10 new questions to answer. 

1. What time of year is your favorite? 
Summer 2. What is a hobby you enjoy? 
Riding my horse. (That’s a sport right?)3. What is your favorite book? 
The circle C adventures and milestones 4. What's your favorite movie? 
I don’t really have a favorite, but one of my favorite series is the Anne of Green gables
5. If you had to choose one thing from your room to save, and you had to throw everything else away, what would you save? 
Besides my Bible, probably my guitar 6. Mexican or Chinese food? Do you eat either? 
Mexican. Chinese makes my stomach hurt. My family eats tacos pretty often. 7.  Rain or snow, which one would you prefer? 
Rain. I live in Washington so we get a lot of rain. And when it snows and then starts to warm up it rains and the snow becomes very slushy and gross. 8. How many siblings do you have? Do you have any? 
Three. Two older brothers and a sister. One of my brothers has a one year old son, named Luca. 9. Would you consider your family a large or small family? 
Including my aunts and uncles? Small. There is a total of seventeen. Of us. 10.  How many first cousins do you have? 
I have know idea. I don’t actually know most of my family, but I know I have at least 6. 

Okay, and now for the people I’m tagging.  
My question is can I tag “Andi Carter” from over at the circle C?
Well I’m going to and see if it works. 😂
And I don’t follow a lot of blogs and some of the ones I do have already been tagged. 


And for the questions that I ask the people mentioned above. 
1.  What is your favorite book to read?
2. What kind of truck would you prefer?
3. What’s your least favorite western movie?
4. Favorite superhero? 
6. Where is your favorite place to go? 
7. What do you think is the best restaurant?
8. If you could change one thing in the world what would it be?
9. Do you own any animals? How many? 
10. If you could live anywhere, where would it be? 

5 comments:

  1. Nice Kalia! I am hoping to do mine today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don’t think Andi (Mrs. Marlow) does tags, so you might wanna change that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you did it! *smiles* I enjoyed reading your answers.

    ReplyDelete