Search This Blog

Saturday, June 8, 2019

What do you think??

What do you think about the title? I figured it would fit me better, seeing as I’m going to be one in hopefully less than a month. And it is way shorter than the last one.

I don’t have a car for the week this week. Because it has been so crazy lately. I just finished my first week of tech week, for the play I’m in. And that is very exhausting, so sorry about the late post.

QUESTION OF THE WEEK:
What is your favorite book?? 

VERSE OF THE DAY:
“who has saved us and called us with a holy calling, not according to our works, but according to His own purpose and grace which was granted us in Christ Jesus from all eternity,”
‭‭2 Timothy 1:9‬ ‭NASB‬‬

AN UPDATE:
In two weeks I will be going to camp, and I’ll be there for three  to four weeks. Which means I will not be able to post during that time. But I might have a chance one of those days, the day I get home. So, I might be up for that and I might not. I just wanted to let y’all know ahead of time. 
Also, my house is officially on the market and we might have a buyer tomorrow, so please be praying! 

1 comment:

  1. I have too many favorite books. Have fun at camp!

    ReplyDelete