Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 15, 2019

An update


Wow, It's been, What? about two weeks since I've posted? I'M SO SORRY GUYS!!! 
I've been crazy busy, with so many small, random things. 
And I've kinda lost motivation over the last week and a half. But I'm trying to find it again. That motivation.. always running away from me. 😂

I have something to tell y'all....
I will not be able to post that often anymore, because summer is coming.
 For most of the summer I don't have access to wifi, because I'm at camp, either serving or as a camper. That will be for at least five weeks out of the summer of no posts from me.

But as for the time being, until that summer business kicks in, I will post once a week.
I'm gonna give you a clue for what I'm going to post about next week.....
It's something that I was asked to post about by a certain  young lady, who reads this blog.


And now for my other plans for this blog.
Give me your thoughts on each of the ideas. 
Example: "On (1.) I think if you did this.... others would enjoy it more." 
Does that makes sense? 
Okay, here's the list.

1. Horse breed of the month.
2. A food post every other week, plus the once a week post.
3. photo Saturday. 
4. A question from me to you, on the once a week post.
5. car facts, also on the once a week post.

2 comments: